Top Criminal Defense Attorney & DUI Lawyer in Pleasanton Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties for Over 38 Years
Have You Been Charged with a Crime in Pleasanton or the East Bay?
When faced with criminal charges, nothing is more important than taking whatever measures are necessary to ensure you are not found guilty. That starts by contacting an experienced and skilled criminal defense lawyer who has a proven track record of success. Criminal charges can quickly lead to a conviction without the proper defense. Hiring a knowledgeable and seasoned defense attorney to defend your interest and fight your charges will significantly increase your chances of winning your case and avoiding a conviction.
38 + yrs Criminal Defense Experience.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS. With 38 years of criminal defense experience, Contra Costa & Alameda County criminal defense lawyer Lynn Gorelick has the knowledge and skill to defend people against numerous crimes, such as DUI, theft offenses, drug crimes, weapons charges, domestic violence, assault & battery, license suspension, hit & run, probation violations, and sex crimes. Upon conviction of these criminal charges, you will be sentenced to number of penalties that will negatively affect your life for years to come. Ms. Gorelick has made a career out of providing superior defense services to people living throughout the Bay Area, and will do the same for you. Regardless of your specific charge, Ms. Gorelick can defend your rights, and help you get though this difficult time.
For anyone facing criminal charges, it's essential to find a defense attorney you can trust to handle your case. At the Gorelick Law Offices, you can feel confidant knowing your case is being handled by an attorney who not only has over 38 years of experience, but who also was voted Alameda County's best law firm for six straight years. Attorney Lynn Gorelick strongly believes in the work that she does, and always strives to provide every client with the best possible defense. Lynn Gorelick's many years of criminal defense practice in the Bay Area has given her the opportunity to build solid relationships with judges and other court officials, and has earned her a superb reputation within the legal community.
During this difficult time, you can count on Attorney Lynn Gorelick to be your pillar of strength. She will use experience, understanding, and knowledge of the system built over years of practice to get you the best possible outcome in your case. The selection of your attorney can be the difference between a successful and regrettable outcome in your case, so take the time to talk with Attorney Gorelick before you make any decisions about who will represent you in your case.
About Gorelick Law Office & Pleasanton, California
Gorelick Law Office is centrally located near downtown Pleasanton, near the important landmarks of the Alameda County Fairgrounds, Ruby Hill Winery and Stoneridge Shopping Center. Our office is just a few short blocks away from the historic downtown neighborhood, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven't visited downtown Pleasanton, you are truly missing out!
Pleasanton acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 680 and 84, south of Sunol Regional Wilderness and just west of Garin Regional Park. It is situated in the Amador Valley, it is a suburb in the East Bay region of the Bay Area, and about 10 miles east of the cities of Livermore and Altamont. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area, Pleasanton Museum on Main, Castle Ridge Trail and Tehan Falls.
This makes Gorelick Law Office (conveniently located on Hopyard Road) a centrally located criminal justice attorney that specializes in legal representation. can be easily found throughout Tri-Valley regions of Alameda County, including the surrounding communities of San Ramon, Hayward, Dublin, Oakland, and Danville, California.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Oakland International Airport to Gorelick Law Office , 4900 Hopyard Rd, Suite 100 Pleasanton, CA 94588: Get on I-880 South from 98th Avenue for 4 minutes. Continue on I-880 South. Take I-580 East to Hopyard Road in Pleasanton. Take exit 45 from I-580 East for 17 minutes. Continue on Hopyard Road to your destination for 2 minutes.
- Directions From San Francisco International Airport to Gorelick Law Office , 4900 Hopyard Rd, Suite 100 Pleasanton, CA 94588: Take US-101 South, CA-92 East, I-880 North and I-580 East to Hopyard Road in Pleasanton. Take exit 45 from I-580 East for 37 minutes. Continue on Hopyard Road to your destination for 2 minutes.
Gorelick Law Office
4900 Hopyard Rd, Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588
☎ (925) 847-3006
Hours of Operation
Saturday Open 24 hours
Sunday Open 24 hours
Monday Open 24 hours
Tuesday Open 24 hours
Wednesday Open 24 hours
Thursday Open 24 hours
Friday Open 24 hours
Articles & Links
- Gorelick Law Office Links
- 10 Little Known Kid-friendly Activities in Pleasanton
- Top 10 Best DUI Lawyers Near Pleasanton, California
- Asco Neighborhood in Pleasanton, California 94588 - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- 3 Reasons A California DUI Lawyer Is Worth It & Other Common Questions
- Verona Community in California 94566 - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- How to Choose the Best Criminal Justice Attorney in 5 Steps? & Other Common Questions
- 5 Common Misconceptions About DUI Defense Lawyers
- Amazing Sights to See in the Dougherty Community in Alameda County, California - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- California DUI Law 101: All the Basics You Need To Know & Other Common Tips
- Amazing Sights to See in the City of Pleasanton, California - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- 5 Ways to Recover From a Drunk Driving Arrest & Other Common Questions
- Amazing Hidden Gems in the City of Dublin, California - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- What Are The Penalties For A DUI Resulting In Death In California? & Other Common Questions
- Amazing Sights to See in the City of Livermore, California
- Are DUI Checkpoints Still Done in California in 2022? & Other Common Questions
- Cool Things to See & Do in the City of San Ramon, California - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- The Definitive Guide to the Town of Sunol, California - DUI Lawyer Near Me
- Do you Have to Let Your Work Know About Your DUI?
- The Definitive Guide to Living in the Ulmar Neighborhood of Livermore, California
- 3 Strategies to Reduce DUI Penalties in California & Other Common Questions
- 5 Things You Need To Do After Getting A DUI In California & Other Common Questions
- Who’s the Criminal Justice Attorney in Pleasanton, California?
- What Are The Common Aggravated Dui Penalties In California? & Other Common Questions
- Who’s the Best DUI Defense Attorney in Pleasanton, California?
- First 5 Things to Do If You’re Charged with DUI Manslaughter in California & Other Common Questions
- Who’s the Best Criminal Justice Attorney Serving Dublin, California?
- Who’s the Best DUI Accident Attorney in Contra Costa County?
- Who’s the Best DUI Accident Attorney in Alameda County?
- 101 Facts About California DUI Law in 2023